Candise Yang, L.Ac. is a California state licensed acupuncturist and herbalist specializing in pain management, hormone balancing, and emotional wellbeing.
A holistic practitioner who is passionate about women’s health, Candise investigates the roots of patients’ imbalances in order to restore systemic harmony.
Through the framework of Chinese Medicine, Candise utilizes the nuanced art-science of Chinese Medicine diagnosis to determine and correct an individual’s fundamental system imbalance.
In longer-standing or more complex cases, she may also utilize comprehensive functional medicine tools such as hormone panels and labs to understand the issue from a more clinical perspective. Patients are also welcomed to bring in labs they already have from previous providers for an in-depth analysis.
Feel free to reach out to Candise directly with any questions about hormone labs or hormone balancing at firstname.lastname@example.org, especially if you are challenged with any of the below conditions:
- Adrenal fatigue
- Anxiety/depression/addictive tendencies/other mood disorders
- Acne/other persistent skin issues
- Allergies/other sensitivities/digestive issues/autoimmune disorders
- Chronic fatigue/other energy issues that linger despite various treatments
- Infertility/recurrent miscarriage/low ovarian reserve
- Migraines/other chronic headaches
As a pain management/sports injury practitioner, Candise is fascinated by fascia, and love working with the body, whether for relaxation and lymphatic circulation purposes or to facilitate healing in more serious cases such as injury/post-surgery.
Candise is skilled in a variety of myofacscial release techniques that involve the seemingly magical pain-relieving effects of compression, tension, and movement. Whether using classic TCM tools such as glass cups and fire, her own hands/forearms/elbows, or more modern tools one might find in an upscale sports medicine clinic, Candise is able to effectively address both acute issues, as well as chronic ones. Feel free to reach out to her directly at email@example.com if you have any questions or would like to make an appointment to address any of the conditions below:
- Acute pain issues arising from injury or compensating for an injury
- Chronic pain issues from overuse/bad posture (low back, Tech-neck, shoulders, etc.)
- Tension headaches/migraines
- Repetitive use injuries
- Tired, tense, tight muscles that could benefit from skilled bodywork